You’re not alone. Nematodes cause an estimated $100 billion
annually in worldwide crop damage making it agriculture’s largest
unmet pest control need.
Pasteuria Bioscience, Inc., is commercializing new biological nematicides based on Pasteuria, a natural microbe found in the soil that infects and kills harmful nematodes.
- Pasteuria are infectious and lethal to nematodes.
- Controls nematodes without
harming other organisms.
- Natural microbe requiring no special handling or storage
- Because Pasteuria only works on nematodes, it does not
damage your plants and can be applied at any time.
- Apply with conventional application equipment.
- A variety of convenient formulations will be available.
- No known human exposure risks.
- No chemical suits or respirators required.
- Pasteuria is produced through natural fermentation based on
common methods making it cost effective.
Learn more about the Pasteuria technology
© 2009, Pasteuria Bioscience, Inc.